Sunday 22 September 2024

More Little Vignettes from In the Middle of the World in Annapolis Royal

 

.


I think this was the only photo taken of the three of us
We were all so focused on the work
But it was grand being together for a few days


Reaching for the light


Thank you to so many who managed to come out on such a rainy day
We were kept busy at the opening


I never even had time for a glass of wine!


Handy Hubby great photo of Judy’s 
Prayer to the Sky
Eternity
Future
I can see every French knot
Every stitch
Made me wonder how many stitches are in this gallery!



November Song
Dancing in the Wind
Winter’s Edge


Follow the Moon



One of my favourite photos
Just a casual little corner
Taken by Handy Hubby.

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.