Saturday 1 April 2023

In The Middle Of The World Opens in Kenora

Judy's The Forever (side b)          Penny's Whispering Cairn
 
Today the stitched works of my friend Judy Martin and me are once again hanging together.
Our show In The Middle Of The World
can now be seen at 
The Muse Gallery
224 Main Street South
Kenora, Ontario, Canada

Eternity (side b). Judy              Beaver Moon Dreaming.Penny 

This time around all three of us who have worked so hard on this project
will be in Kenora May 11th - 15th.
We will be in the gallery in the afternoon of May 12th
and
That evening we will be doing a talk and walk through.

Overhead the Sun (side b). Judy                  Winter's Edge.Penny

It has been so long since we three have actually been together
so I am really looking forward
to joining both Judy and our curator Miranda Bouchard
up in Sault Ste Marie.
From there we will drive to Kenora
along the north shore of Lake Superior.

Reconnecting with the girls will feed my soul
as will the beautiful rugged scenery of that part of the world.

It will be amazing!
I hope you also have big plans to look forward to!


7 comments:

  1. How I wish I could be there! It's just a little too far for us to drive now. Looking forward to maybe seeing pictures of the show when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I am always happy to hear/see that you are both showing your works! Your piece "Woodpeckers Live Here" makes me laugh. I have a tree [6 foot stump actually] next door that is now full of holes! Between the Pileated and the Flickers, I am certain they are building a condo tower with self serve treats. I will have my daughter post the video she was lucky to get! [on FB]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Penny - have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed I do - although, sadly, not a trip to Ontario!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this wonderful! I tend to think that seeing each other will be a most special time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thrilled to hear you and Judy will be exhibiting and together again. Have a grand time and congrats on your show. Can't wait to see more pix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruth.....Wisconsin15 April 2023 at 07:09

    I absolutely love your work! so glad to see you are exhibiting again. I regularly go back through your pictures as they sooooo inspire me. I do fabric art and a little painting so I appreciate your 'eye'. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.