Monday 25 December 2017

May Your Christmas be Surrounded by Stones/Family!


And so the year has nearly gone full circle
Me and my stones hope
you and your family circle
are having a warm and loving Christmas.


Stone circles are ancient gathering places
I hope families all over the world
are coming together in love


Dancing circles around a stone
might not have rhythm
I hope your dance this holiday season
is full of rhythm


An island on a stone
I hope you are not alone but
in the embrace of your families


A plain jane stone
Christmas is definitely not the time to be plain
but to celebrate


Celebrate pink!
A new colour for me to love!


A stone with a bite taken out of it.
Perhaps a Christmas pudding stone.
Don't take too big a bite this holiday season!
Merry Christmas to you all

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, Penny, and all the best for a creative 2018 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you all (belatedly!)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late to the festivities once again - but hope your Christmas was a blessed and happy one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.