Friday 20 June 2014

Peta The Thermofax Queen!

My hostess in Kingston
owns a Thermofax machine
and
a business making thermofaxes for us textile artists.
You can find her at


I know I will be ordering from Peta


I know best results come from black and white


I'm having a hard time choosing


which ones I would get the most use out of


Probably not a good candidate....
but then again...why not!


I would be looking for repetition 
across a piece of fabric
perhaps discharged
perhaps coloured.
Who knows!
But I will make a decision
and order some.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! It is always great to know a Canadian source for materials and services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested to see what you do with your screen printed fabric when you have it, I must say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!!! I can't wait to see what your talented hands create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Penny, this will be fun !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny, i just got an email from you about an "encrypted"Google doc--have you been hacked? Won't reply to it, just in case!

    Love your screen ideas and thanks for sharing Peta's link as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the same email. Read your post today and see no mention of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.