Tuesday 20 March 2012

Daily Scratching and Scratching at Ideas


'Twas  a lovely sunny day for our drive up the valley to the eye doctor.


Reflections often more beautiful than reality
except when we don't reflect our true self
our inner child


Even the reflection of one's true but messy child
is something to behold
and boy is my child messy
you should see my studio right now!


My messy child is drawn to this tangled corner of the pond.
Nothing but a grey mass of lines going in every direction.
How to stitch it?



12 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll find a way to stitch them - they certainly daunt me, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose after five years of living amidst this tangled mess, I'm just beginning to understand it a wee bit.

      Delete
  2. LOVE the eyes! Are they just eyes, or YOUR eyes? Your photos are always so lovely . I really like the tangles trunks too. You could stitch them, Penny . It would be gorgeous, lots of cool colour and interesting textures. Do you intend to have that security thing engaged? A lot of bloggers are not aware that it is on. Yours is. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my eyes that had to see the doctor!
      I'm checking the other thing out.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos and the eyes are wonderful! Let the inner child out to play. She will know how to stitch the trees.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and that moss, looks like a beautiful soft cushion thrown there to put your head on! Wonderful stitching fodder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, at the end of a wet warmish winter the moss around here carpets everything.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.