Monday 20 October 2014

Scratching September's End


Three weeks ago

 Way back on September 22nd I was binding a quilt in dotty red.
On the Tuesday morning RP's chased a raccoon into a salt pond
where the brave little thing turned and faced them
not moving another inch.
I flew to Toronto and up to Collingwood on Wednesday.


Finally I was able to hold my first grandchild
such a precious little thing
I think my stitched feet are larger than hers!


She loves her vibrating chair.
Think I could use one of those!


They have a lovely old fashioned pram.


Then life got busy.

3 comments:

  1. So now proud grandma documented babysteps in such a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical beautiful Pennyway
    Love
    Yf

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to hear about your granddaughter. That 'first time holding' is magical.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.