Friday 23 August 2024

An Invitation to the Opening of In the Middle of the World at ARCAC in Annapolis Royal


 I am very happy to announce that In the Middle of the World is coming to my local art centre in Annapolis Royal. We will have an opening reception at ARTSPLACE on September 7th 12-2pm. The reception will be followed with a talk between Judy Martin, Miranda Bouchard and myself.

I am excited to see this wonderful tactile show again. And it will be extra special to have a few days to spend with Judy and Miranda again. They will both be flying in from Northern Ontario and I will be driving down the road!

It is hard to believe our show was first hung so beautifully at The Mississippi Textile Museum in Almonte, Ontario back in 2021 during Covid when I was not able to attend…..so disappointed was I.

Since then it has travelled to The Muse, in Kenora, Ontario where all three of us could attend and meet so many wonderful people who came from all over.

And now I am thrilled it is coming to my little town and our wonderfully active and supportive ARTSPLACE.

4 comments:

  1. Wish I lived close enough to be there! Good luck with the show - I'm sure it will be a huge success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping it will be a splendid success for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a positively wonderful exhibition and wish I was closer to pop over and visit. Think of you often and have always loved your work over the years. This exhibition with Judy looks especially wonderful. Still creating myself in the UK and as said... wish I was closer... Maybe someday a visit. stay well, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too wish I could be there! I am sure it will be a great success, enjoy. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.