Monday 22 September 2014

Messy Scratchings


Fall is here for sure now


Drove up the valley for doctor's appointment
then on to a FAB meeting already in progress.
Found the girls pounding colour paints
onto scrunched up cottons.


First Taoist Tai Chi class
I am determined to keep moving this winter.
I remembered how much I love stitching blind
for two days.
Can't get much more expressive than that.


Friday and chair yoga started again
my body was very grateful.


Brrrr
Saturday we walked crunching over the first frost.
Sunday and drawing the negative spaces.

3 comments:

  1. A good start to the Autumn, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to conquer the cold weather slow down. As always love your stitching diary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Autumn. These are such expressive stitches. Tai Chi is so wonderful in a quiet wonderful way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.