Sunday 7 February 2016

Look For Mark Berens At The Artist Project


If you are in Toronto or it's environs you might be interested in
dropping by Booth 927 at the Artist Project
in the Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto.
That is where our talented Mark
will be found from February 18-21.


As you can see his studio is bursting
with new paintings
of his beautiful renderings of Georgian Bay.


Some of his smaller paintings are lovely tree tops.


I have always loved his water over rocks.


Important Dates and Times


Early Access Preview
Thursday 18th 5-10 pm

Opening Night Party
Thursday 18th 7-10 pm

Friday 11am - 10pm
Saturday 11am - 8pm
Sunday 11am -6pm

for more information go to
http://www.theartistproject.com/
or
http://www.markberensart.com/

Just tell him his mother sent you!
That will amuse him!

 Night Party
Thursday  - 10 PM
Saturday 11 AM - 8 PM
Sunday 11 AM - 6 PM

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful paintings Penny, how proud you must be. I hope the exhibition goes well for him. A little too far fom Sussex by the sea to visit I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather too far from this side of the pond, but do wish him every success for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His work is always beautiful......where does he get his talent ????
    I will be away... Cannot go to the show.... Best wishes to him! From Bev White

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful paintings, how exciting, a show.
    I agree, best wishes to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of these days I will see more of your sons stunning work ! Meanwhile,I shall satisfy myself with his many pieces right here where I am housesitting ;)
    You must be so proud !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.